Tuesday, September 30, 2008

thedannysfamily


Pyzam Family Sticker Toy
Create your own family sticker graphic at pYzam.com



5 comments:

Emily said...

this is very fitting. i've got our family picture at the bottom of our blog.

Genet said...

Thanks for having us all at your house last weekend. It was great. I definitely agree with Em that we need to do it again -- sans kids! Our turn for a little relaxation. Love you!

Cook Family said...

Hi Danielle. That was fun seeing you at Old Navy a while ago. I found your blog through Emily. I think it is funny we have the same background and "daughters" for a song on there. Wow! Great minds think alike. I hope all is well. You look adorable.
Wendy Cook

Megan said...

thanks danielle. you are such a cute prego mom! we will be in oregon for christmas, so if you are serious about taking some pictures, i would absolutely love to shoot your family, girls, whoever. jeff is like "oh you definitely need the friess's in your portfolio. they are such a good looking family." it's true!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Congrats on the boy!! I just got caught up on your blog!